Friday, November 7, 2008

The beginning of something special.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we have officially arrived in the era of my blog. This is a ground-shaking event whose significance will surely be felt world-wide. Actually, check that, universe-wide.

OK, you've probably already realized I'm kind of full of crap here (Or maybe you've stopped reading), but I have to build the hype for this blog if it's going to have any chance for success. So if you're reading this, spread the word and build the hype. Hype is key. Hype.

Speaking of which, the hype machine is already in motion folks. Mr. Adam Chu (a fellow new-blogger, check his out at http://adamslittlemupmup.blogspot.com) has singlehandedly pumped up the profile views of this blog to 50 before I've even posted a single blog!!!

Some excerpts from Adam and my gchat conversation (wow, I've already resorted to using Adam's lines for my blog material..):

Adam: im following the blog already
plus, additionally, i have been listnieng to that song on loop (referring to 'Whatever You Like'), watched the video yesterday
Adam: the only one i can follow is 'whatever you like right', is that right?
me: dood, this is way harder than i anticipated...its pretty stupid hahaa
Adam: i joined to follow you, i dont even know what im supposed to do now
i just wanted to be first.

Adam: yeah i have no idea what im doing
madagascar 2 looks awesome
im padding your 'profile views' by continually clickin on your two blogs
me: i think i'm gonna give you a shout out in my first blog post
cuase you're my first fan

Adam: congrats
you now have 31 profile views
and zero posts
me: hahahahahhahaa
Adam: talk about celebrity status
what a ballah

Adam: should i try to get it up to 50
50 done
and im spent on that


So there you have it. This blog is officially legit. 50 views. Ok, I'll stop wasting everyone's time now, and hopefully next time I'll have something more interesting to write about. Blog WOOOO!!!!!

But before I go, I leave you with this little gem:
Adam: check my post
this will last a week tops on my end i bet
i think i may run out of material, wheresas freshman year i confidently could have posted 3x per day for the duration of the year, easy

1 comment:

Gergncourt said...

You can chop whatever you like... whatever you liiiiiike!!!