Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 12 NCAA Prediction Recap (4 - 2)

All in all, my Week 12 picks fared pretty well.  I ended up 4-2, but I also predicted the exact team score for Stanford and Nebraska.  I was only off by 1 for LSU, 4 for Wisconsin, 5 for Northwestern, and 2 for Oregon.

If former Bear Jim Harbaugh didn't make multiple bonehead coaching decisions in the 4th quarter, perhaps that pick would've worked out (down by 3 and decide to go for it on 4th and 8 from your own 30 yard line with 3:30 and all 3 of your timeouts left?!?!? BE SERIOUS. PUNT THE BALL).

And if Les Miles and LSU had any clue how to manage a football game with 1 minute left, maybe I would've gotten that one right.  "I can only tell you that the management at the back end of the game was the issue," LSU Coach Les Miles said, later adding: "It's my fault that we didn't finish first in that game."

My Week 12 Picks:

Prediction:  LSU 24 - Ole Miss 17
Actual:  LSU 23 - Ole Miss 25

Prediction:  Wisconsin 35 - Northwestern 38
Actual:  Wisconsin 31 - Northwestern 33

Prediction:  Oregon 42 - Arizona 31
Actual:  Oregon 44 - Arizona 41 (2 OT)

Prediction:  Cal 21 - Stanford 28
Actual:  Cal 34 - Stanford 28

Prediction:  Kansas St. 14 - Nebraska 17
Actual:  Kansas St. 3 - Nebraska 17

Prediction:  Florida St. beats Maryland
Actual:  Florida St. beat Maryland

No comments: