Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My National Television Debut!!!


Ladies and gents, boys and girls, children of all ages...

I know we all never thought we could top a day like Mikechop-pendance day, but incredibly, we have somehow managed to accomplish the unthinkable...

For anyone who lives in a cave, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon (those are supposed to be the colors of the NBC peacock...) premiered on the National Broadcasting Corporation this past Monday, March 2 to the best ratings in that timeslot for 3 years!!!!

Click here to watch it on hulu!!!  FYI, my cameo is right around 13:10, since I'm sure that's all anyone would be interested in watching.


You all know what that means, right???

It means millions upon millions of people saw my Network TV Debut!!!!!  I rocked the screen to countless millions of drooling mikechop fans as I guided down the first ever contestant of the prestigious "Lick it for 10" competition!!!  If that doesn't leave you saying, "WOW!", then I am ashamed to say I know you...

Plus, in the infamous words of B-Monga:  "Brotha! Totally tore up that walk last night! That dude would have gotten totally lost... Leadership of a legend!!!"

So there you have it folks.  If you ever need the leadership of a legend, just come to mikechop.blogspot.com!!!!

1 comment:

Molly Kinsella said...

Oh my god, this is the best blog ever. Ever. I think this tv debut definitely beats out mikechop-pendence day, even if that has a way cooler name. Also, I've read like the past three weeks of the blog by now...and am still going strong. hahaha hey if you buy one of those shark-fin things, get me one too and then we're going water camping! what what!