Monday, December 1, 2008

"Big gulps eh?......Welp, see ya later!"

Welp, it's late Monday nite (for me...I know that 9:54 isn't late for most people), but I figured I'd get in a quick post-that's what she said!  Wow, I guess you can't say that to yourself, but it just happened and it was blauchome and made me smile for a sec thurr.
Along the theme of smiling, I just received 4 videos from Mr. Deeg via gmail that absolutely made my day.  They were from a JV girl's soccer game that Adam, Dig-Dug, Foof, and I attended.  Adam and I deemed it necessary to paint our faces and bodies with reallllly weak face paint and yell non-sensical cheers and be the goombas that we are/were.  Great times.  Big ups to Digger for shooting the video that most would consider worthless, but that is pure gold to Adam and me.
Other than that, today was a good day...Just another day in the life...  Worked it up, came home, went and lifted a little legs, back, biceps, made a delicious turkey/cheese omelette and chilled with the roommates for once.  Wooooo!
I also think I thoroughly confused the shuttle driver Mike when I grabbed it on the way home from work at 86th at 5:40, then got back on it in my gym clothes at 6:10 to go back to 86th, and then caught it sweaty and exhausted at 7:40 back to the good 'ole Aspen.  "I'm talking about a little place called Assssssssspen."  When I got on for the last time he looked at me and his face said, "What the hell is going on?!?!?  Where is Africa?!?!?"  So yea, cheers to confusing the cool shuttle dood, and cheers to a fairly productive Monday.  Dinner with the start group tomorrow!  Cheers.

No comments: