Saturday, April 11, 2009

This is it!!!

Alright ladies and gents, boys and girls, children of all ages... This is it! We sit here on the brink of greatness. In 1 hour 49 minutes I will embark on my first official test of my Mikechopian Road To Redemption, as I compete at the Asphalt Green Aquatic Center in 8 events!

Starting at 11 AM, I will hit the block running (or swimming) in pursuit of a Phelpsian 8 Gold Medals. And by gold medals I mean whatever they award for winning the 18-24 Men's Age Group... probably nothing.

The lineup (not in order of events):

50 Free
100 Free
200 Free
100 I.M.
100 Fly (Holla Patches, I'm comin' for you!)

200 Free Relay
400 Free Relay
200 Medley Relay

I've been up rockin' the Weekend Today show here since 4 AM, and I'm primed and ready to dominate '07 style. The only thing to fear is how blauchome I can be.

And on another note, I have the blessing of the legendary Bob Barker, who was on the show this morning! He is truly an amazing, down-to-earth guy, and I am riding high after meeting him (although not nearly as high as Mr. Brett Harris).

Chumps up, let's do this!!! LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOYYYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: